Friday, June 17, 2011

Microgreens in SavorNC Magazine

I got an email from Elizabeth... a writer for SavorNC Magazine.  She stated that their writing an article about Lucky Leaf and needed a quote from me.    My first thought was "just a quote?" - usually there's an interview, site visit, etc.  I asked her where the rest of her content was coming from and her response was, "there's plenty of info about Lucky Leaf already published for me to pull from".   Blushing...
I'm tickled that A)  People find my company interesting enough to write about, B) the name has spread further and faster than I had ever imagined, and C) I'm still having so much fun with my job, my customers and my team. 

Here's Elizabeth's write-up:http://www.savorncmagazine.com/blog/teenage-flora/

No comments:

Post a Comment